Lough Key has for many centuries drawn people to its spectacular views, abundant wildlife, historic buildings and evocative islands. This beautiful landscape is steeped in a rich history.
Now after major development the historic backdrop encompasses a landmark cluster of unique attractions serving the needs of a 21st century visitor with a new lakeside centre providing an ideal gateway for gentle leisurely activities or more energetic pursuits in the Park.
The park is now home to:-
- “The Lough Key Experience” including Tree Canopy Walk, 19th Century Underground Tunnels and Moylurg Viewing Tower
- “Boda Borg” adventure house
- Children’s “Adventure Kingdom” playground
- “The Lakeside Cafe”
- “The Lough Key Gift Shop”
- “The Lough Key Caravan & Camping Park”
- Forest & Parkland walking Trails,
- The Bog Gardens,
- Lakeside Walks &
- 19th Century Bridges
Lough Key Forest & Activity Park provides ample entertainment for all the family and more information can be found atwww.loughkey.ie